|HI-HO HI-HO IT'S OFF THROUGH THE ENCHANTED FOREST WE GO|
|FARMERS WILL SOON BE CUTTING AND BALING THIS WINTER WHEAT (HAY)|
|AHHHH YES TIS THE SEASON FOR COWS AGAIN|
|FOLLOWING A TRAIL THROUGH THE FOREST|
|SPRING TIMES GREENING OF THE FOREST FLOOR|
|EVEN THE FOUNDATION RUINS OF AN OLD MILL CAN BE FOUND IN THIS FOREST|
|WATER IS DRIPPING ON THE FOREST FLOOR BENEATH THE TALL PINE TREE BELOW AND I COULD NOT FIND A SOURCE LOCATION FOR THAT WATER|
|NOT ENOUGH SUSTAINED SUNLIGHT MAKES IT THROUGH THE PINE TREES FOR THINGS TO GROW IN SOME PLACES|
|PHEEBS ALERTS TO SOMETHING AHEAD WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE A SQUIRREL|
|WE FINALLY REACHED A SMALL CREEK WHERE WE COULD SEE THE SKY HAD FALLEN INTO THE WATER BELOW|
|IT IS TRULY AN ENCHANTED DARK FOREST WALK HERE|
|LIFTING THE RECLINER OUT OF THE JEEP AND YES I SHOULD HAVE HAD A BLANKET UNDERNEATH|
|RECLINER'S IN PLACE SO I'LL SEE HOW I SLEEP TONIGHT IN IT AND BELOW KELLY IS A HAPPY CAMPER KNOWING MY OLD BROKEN DOWN CLUNKER RECLINER IS HEADING FOR THE DUMP|
|EVEN IN THE BIRD WORLD THEY DO HAVE THEIR CLOWNS|
|THIS UNIT IS CLEAN AS A WHIP|
|OUT FOR A TEST DRIVE|
|IT WAS WHILE SITTING HERE FOR A FEW MINUTE STHIS MORNING I HAD A TRANSITION OF THOUGHTS|
- You just bought your family their first Atari game system.
- You and your wife celebrate your anniversary at the K-mart cafeteria.
- You think the only tools "real men" need are duck tape and caulk, and you have successful repair projects to prove it.
- You've tried to quote Jeff Foxworthy and screwed it up.
-You see a sign that says "bridge out" and you try to jump it.
- You go to your local pet shop for a cat scan.
- Warp drive describes the condition of your car.
- Your smoke detector doubles as your dinner bell.
- You go to the dentist for a "Tooth Cleaning".
Kowalski, fresh out of accounting school, went to an interview for a good-paying job. The company boss asked various questions about him and his education, but then asked him, "What is three times seven?""Twenty-two," Kowalski replied. After he left, he double-checked it on his calculator (he knew he should have taken it to the interview!) and realized he wouldn't get the job. About two weeks later, he got a letter that said he was hired for the job! He was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but was still very curious. The next day, Kowalski went in and asked why he got the job, even though he got such a simple question wrong. The boss shrugged and said, "Well, you were the closest."