|SOME OF OUR COUNTRY ROADS CUT RIGHT THROUGH CEDAR FORESTS|
It was another one of our routine semi-monthly invigorating coffee get-togethers for Richard and I this morning and we didn't miss a beat with our mind-challenging back and forth stimulating conversation. Nothing like a couple old guys taking on the challenges of our downhill ever-changing world. I think we are going to have to put in some serious overtime if we are going to save the Earth and all it's rapidly increasing woes this time:((
SO MUCH SALT ON OUR WINTER ROADS THIS YEAR EVEN OUR TULIPS ARE COMING UP RUSTY
Nice morning breeze under cloudy skies and lower temps. Spackles of rain showers from time to time. Humidity wasn't too bad as long as one moved slow and didn't over-do things. I mowed the grass as slowly as I could but still had to come in right after and clamber into the shower again.
OUR LILACS ARE IN BLOOM AND THEIR SWEET FRAGRANCE FILLS OUR FRONT YARD
I am trying out Blogger's new updated format tonight. I might as well get used to it because after a few months the older format will be gone. My fingers are crossed they have improved their present sites clumsy ways. Guess I'll find out when I go to add photos later.
Update:: I had to revert back to the old Blogger format to do this post. With Kelly's help I'll try the new format again tomorrow.
GROANER'S CORNER:(( You might be a Reneck if...
- You own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.
- You think the stock market has a fence around it.
- Your stereo speakers used to belong to the Moonlight Drive-in Theater.
- Your boat has not left the drive-way in 15 years.
- You read the Auto Trader with a highlight pen.
- Your entire family has ever sat around waiting for a call from the Governor to spare a loved one.
- You have the local taxidermist's number on speed dial.
Q: What runs around a field but never moves?
A: A fence