It was officially announced today by the Ontario Government that because of rising Covid numbers Ontario will be going into a total lock-down beginning at midnight Christmas Eve. That lockdown will last until January 29th. Only essential businesses will remain open. The lockdown shouldn't affect Kelly and I too much. We're not in the habit of socializing a lot or eating in restaurants anyway. I'm in agreement with the masking rules so anytime I have to go where groups of people are (grocery store etc) I do my part by masking up. I figure it's better to be part of the solution than part of the problem. It's simply called common sense.
|I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PHOTOS TODAY BUT I HAVE A FEW PICS THAT NEVER MADE IT INTO MY BLOG THIS PAST COUPLE WEEKS...THESE SHIP PICS WERE TAKEN DEC 5TH|
|THE SHIP IS BEING LOADED AT THE GODERICH GRAIN ELEVATORS|
|CREW MEMBERS MONITORING THE LOADING|
|POWERFUL LIGHTS ON ONE OF THE MASTS|
|I HAVE BEEN NOTICING THIS FELLOW AT THE ROTARY COVE BEACH AREA PICKING UP TRASH FOR AWHILE NOW|
|LOOKS LIKE THIS MONDAY MORNING SANTA HAD A ROUGH WEEK-END|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( 25 Signs You're Getting Old::1. You're asleep, but others worry that you're dead.
2. Your back goes out more than you do.
3. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
4. You buy a compass for the dash of your car/truck.
5. You are proud of your lawn mower.
6. Your best friend is dating someone half their age, and isn't breaking any laws.
7. Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
8. You sing along with the elevator music.
9. You would rather go to work than stay home sick.
10. You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. People call at 9:00 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
13. You answer a question with, "Because I said so."
14. You send money to PBS.
15. The end of your tie doesn't come anywhere near the top of your pants.
16. You take a metal detector to the beach.
17. You know what the word "equity" means.
18. You can't remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch television.
19. Your ears are hairier than your head.
20. You talk about "good grass" and you're referring to someone's lawn.
21. You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
22. You got cable for The Weather Channel.
23. You can go bowling without drinking.
24. You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
Before crowbars were invented......most crows drank at home by themselves.