|OUR CHIPMUNKS ARE RACING AROUND ALL OVER THE PLACE|
|LOADING UP THE CONCRETE BARRIERS|
|THIS ORANGE MACHINE WILL SOON BE DRIVEN ONTO A RIVER BARGE|
|BAYFIELD'S INTREPID LADY POLE WALKERS WERE OUT IN FORCE THIS MORNING|
|AND DID YOU EVER WONDER WHAT THOSE LADY POLE WALKER'S HUSBANDS WERE DOING WHILE THEY ARE WALKING?? WELL, HERE THEY ARE STANDING ON MAIN STREET DRINKING COFFEE FROM BAYFIELD'S SHOPBIKE COFFEE ROASTERS OF COURSE|
|THIS ORANGE NETTING IS GOING UP AT VARIOUS PLACES ALONG BAYFIELD'S MAIN STREET|
|LOOKS LIKE SOME CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS ARE BEGINNING TO GATHER|
|PHEEBS AND I DID A SHORT STINT ON BAYFIELD'S 'SAWMILL TRAIL' EARLIER TODAY|
|A DIFFERENT LOOK AT THE NEW BAYFIELD BRIDGE FROM THE SAWMILL TRAIL|
|A FEW LADIES IN OUR PARK THIS MORNING PROBABLY DISCUSSING RUMOR #353|
|KELLY HEADS OFF TO GODERICH FOR A BLOOD TEST...PHEEBS AND I OFFERED TO DRIVE HER BUT SHE WAS HAVING NONE OF THAT....IT'S THAT FIERCE INDEPENDENCE WE BOTH HAVE THAT ATTRACTED ME TO HER NEARLY 3 DECADES AGO|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs. "I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE... I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO... I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..." His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf." To which the little brother replied, "No, but Gramma is!"
Things To Do At Wal-Mart While You Wait For Your Family To Shop::
- Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals.
- Make a trail of orange juice on the floor to the rest rooms.
- Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
- While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
- Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through whisper 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!'
- Go to the fitting room and yell real loud.....'Hey we're out of toilet paper in here!'