|A NICE MORNING FOR A FOREST WALK|
|A DRIVE DOWN BAYFIELD'S MAIN STREET|
|A RELAXING MORNING FOR A COUPLE AT SHOPBIKE COFFEE ROASTERS|
|AT THE LIBRARY|
|HEADING INTO THE FOREST|
|SUMMER'S TREE CANOPY|
|WE STOPPED TO HAVE A LOOK AT THIS INTERESTING STUMP|
|A WHOLE COMMUNITY OF TINY MUSHROOMS GROWING HERE|
|AS SEEN FROM ABOVE|
|I THINK THESE MIGHT BE DONUT MUSHROOMS:))|
|EXITING THE FOREST ACROSS THIS MOWED FIELD TO WHERE SUBIE IS BARELY VISIBLE IN THAT LINE OF EVERGREEN TREES AT THE TOP|
|I'M GUESSING THE FELLOW IN THE WHITE SUIT IS THE PAINTER AND THE GUY IN ORANGE IS HIS BUDDY DRAWING A HAPPY FACE ON THE TANK|
|NO POINT IN STANDING UP TO EAT BREAKFAST WHEN YOU CAN LIE DOWN TO EAT BREAKFAST|
Al's Music Box:)) Do It Again by Steely Dan from the album 'Can't Buy A Thrill'. 1972
|A COLORFUL HYDRANGEA BUSH AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE|
- Patient: “Doctor, you have to help me, I think I can see in the future.” Doctor: “When did it start?” Patient: “Next Friday.”
- Why aren’t koalas actual bears? They don’t meet the koalafications.
- A woman told her friend, “I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor’s permission to join a fitness club and start exercising.” "I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But by the time I got my leotards on, the class was already over.”
- I told my physical therapist I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.
- A retired man now volunteers to entertain patients in assisted living homes and hospitals. He visited one hospital in Brooklyn and brought along his portable keyboard. After telling jokes and singing songs at patients’ bedsides, he said farewell and, “I hope you get better.” One elderly gentleman replied, “I hope you get better, too.”
-What do you call the wife of a hippie? Mississippii
- How does the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.
- What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits.
- You know you’re getting older when you have a party and the neighbors don’t realize it.