|A NICE LATE SUMMER MORNING'S DRIVE THROUGH THE COUNTRYSIDE|
|ABOVE THE BEAN FIELD AND OVER THE TREES A DARK BLUE LINE CAN BE SEEN AND THAT IS THE WATERS OF LAKE HURON ABOUT THREE MILES AWAY|
|THE COMING AUTUMN'S FIELD COLORS|
|I'M GUESSING THOSE ARE STARLINGS AHEAD|
|YUP, I DO THINK THEY ARE STARLINGS|
|I THINK THIS FARMER IS PLANTING SOMETHING|
|AND WHATEVER HE IS PLANTING IS PROBABLY IN THAT WHITE TRAILER|
|SOME KIND OF AN ENVIRONMENTAL STATION ALONGSIDE THE ROAD NEXT TO A BEAN FIELD|
|I STILL HAVE MORE STUFF TO GATHER UP|
Al's Music Box:)) Snowbird by Anne Murray from her 1969 album, 'This Way Is My Way'. In 1969 Murray would recall: Gene MacLellan told me he wrote "Snowbird" in twenty minutes while walking on a beach on Prince Edward Island.
GROANER'S CORNER:((Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned to an attendant standing nearby. "This," she said, "I suppose, is one of those hideous representations you call modern art?" "No, Madam," replied the attendant. "That one's called a mirror."
- Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?
- Why is it that no matter what color of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
- Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
- On electric toasters, why do they engrave the message “one slice?” How many pieces of bread do they think people are really gonna try to stuff in that slot?
- Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
- Why is it that no plastic garbage bag will open from the end you first try?
- How do those dead bugs get into those closed light fixtures?
- Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying your clothes would they eventually just disappear?
- Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
- Is it true that the only difference between a yard sale and a trash pickup is how close to the road the stuff is placed?
- In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?
- How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
- If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it in the first place
- Obviously if at first you don't succeed, then don't take up sky diving!
- The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.