|THIS PHOTO NEEDS NO WORDS:)))))
|HOW GREAT TO SEE OUR DRIVEWAY EMERGING FROM THE ICE AND SNOW
|AND HOW NICE TO WALK ON BARE GROUND AGAIN INSTEAD OF SNOW
|THIS WAS OUR MORNING JEEP RIDE
|WITH ALL THE RAIN AND SNOW, WATER IS POOLING IN THE LANDS LOW SPOTS
|HARVESTED CORN STALKS ARE EMERGING FROM THEIR SNOW COVER
|AREA CREEKS ARE AGAIN FLOWING
|A FAINT RAY OF SUNSHINE ALIGHTS ON THE JEEP'S INSTRUMENT PANEL
|HOW WONDERFUL TO SEE SUNSHINE CASTING SHADOWS ACROSS OUR DRIVEWAY AGAIN
|AND THERE IS EVEN A PATCH OF SUNLIGHT ON DOGGIE'S NOSE
|SUNSHINE ON OUR STREET AGAIN
|NEIGHBORS OUT FOR A SUNNY MORNING WALK
|STANDING IN OUR DRIVEWAY SOAKING UP THE BLUE
|LOVE THE LONG STRETCHING SHADOWS
|OH AND HOW GREAT TO SEE SUNLIT BREEN FOLIAGE AGAIN IN OUR FRONT YARD
GROANER'S CORNER:(( The shopkeeper was dismayed when a brand new business much like his own opened up next door and erected a huge sign which read BEST DEALS. He was horrified when another competitor opened up on his right, and announced its arrival with an even larger sign, reading LOWEST PRICES. The shopkeeper was panicked until he got an idea. He put the biggest sign of all over his own shop-it read…Main entrance.
- What do you get when you mix a Christmas tree and an iPad? A pineapple.
- The next person that asks me for a pineapple juice, a cranberry juice and some lemonade with a slice of orange all in the same glass ... is gonna get a punch.
- Why was the pineapple all alone? Because the banana split.
- A person was hit by a bus after he claimed pineapple goes with pizza. Also, I lost my bus license today.
- I once put rum and pineapple into CERN’s particle accelerator. Discovered the Piña Collider.